Revenue1,2 bn €
As an engine of innovation and reliable employer for about 16,000 employees, Rhön-Klinikum AG daily makes its contribution to securing healthcare provision in Germany, all the while harmonising quality medical care with a sound business model and good business judgment - and that for 40 years.
Our proven trademarks in this are quality and reliability. In future, too, we will remain steadfastly committed to the combination of dedicated staff, independent cutting-edge medicine and state-of-the-art buildings. It is in this way that we are determined to realise our vision of high-quality, independent medical care that everyone can afford.
- November 2012 – present: Chief Financial Officer at Rhön-Klinikum AG
January 2012 – present: Director of JPNeumann Consulting Ltd.
- June 2007 – October 2012: Member of the Supervisory Boar at Rhön-Klinikum AG. Also, Member of the Audit Committee and the Investment Committe.
- April 2006 – December 2008: Global Head of Capital Markets at Dresdner Kleinwort, London and Frankfurt
- May 1996 – December 2005: Global Head of Capital Markets at HVB
- 1987 – 1994: Equity Trader at Goldman Sachs
- 1979 – 1984: Universities of Nuremberg and Munich, BWL