Shanghai Foreign Service
Revenue12,6 bn €
Shanghai Foreign Service Co., Ltd. (abbreviated as SFSC) was established in August 1984. SFSC mainly provides professional one-stop services such as human resources services, business agency and HR management consulting for Chinese employees and non-residents of FIEs, SOEs and foreign representative offices.
As one of the largest human resources service providers in China, SFSC serves clients consist of 12,000 enterprises including foreign representative offices, with 500, 000 employees in China. SFSC has more than 20 years of experience in employee leasing, recruitment and staffing, payroll management, benefits administration, training and education,and HR management consulting.
SFSC expands business nationwide, with subsidiaries and branches settled in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Dalian, Qingdao, Xiamen, Kunshan and Chengdu. Through General Agreement on National Mutual Entrustment, SFSC has established partnership with 110 local HR service agencies distributed in 31 provinces and municipalities. Through this partnership network, SFSC’s services now cover all (except for Taiwan) provincial capitals and municipalities, and over 200 cities.
SFSC insists on providing excellent service to clients.
Career of Nongfei Zhu:
- July 2015 – present: CIO at Shanghai Foreign Service Co., Ltd.
- January 2010 – March 2015: CEO of Capgemini Consulting China
- February 2006 – December 2009: Senior Vice President Capgemini China
- December 2002 – January 2006: Managing Director of BearingPoint Pty Ltd, China
- April 2000 – November 2002: Senior Manager of Accenture, China
- May 1995 – March 2000: Associate at A.T. Kearney, China
- July 1986 – July 1992: Lecturer at Jingling Institute of Technology
- 1995 – 2009: Nanjing University, Doctor of Management, Human Resources Management/Personal Administration
- 1998: University of Southern California, Visiting Scholar, Business Administration and Management,
- 1992 – 1995: Nanjing University, Master's degree, Business Administration and Management
- 1992 – 1994: The Johns Hopkins University - Nanjing University Center for Chinese and American Studies, Master's degree, Business Administration and Management, General
- 1982– 1986: Jinling Institute of Technology, Bachelor's degree, Business/Managerial Economics