Axel Springer SE is a media and technology company active in more than 40 countries. By providing information across its diverse media brands (among others BILD, WELT, BUSINESS INSIDER, POLITICO Europe) and classifieds portals (StepStone and AVIV Group) Axel Springer SE empowers people to make free decisions for their lives.
Today, the transformation from a traditional print media company to Europe’s leading digital publisher has been successfully accomplished. The next goal has been identified: Axel Springer wants to become global market leader in digital journalism and digital classifieds through accelerated growth. The company is headquartered in Berlin and employs more than 16,000 people worldwide.
- February 2019 – present: Managing Director of SPRING Axel Springer Digital News Media, Germany
- February 2018 – April 2019: CTO of SPRING Axel Springer Digital News Media
- April 2015 – present: CIO of Axel Springer
- September 2012 – April 2015: Project Director board division BILD and WELT group
- February 2009 – August 2012: Head of consulting and IT projects board division BILD
- January 2012 – June 2012: General Manager of BILD south (Interim-Manager)
- April 2008 – January 2009: Head of IT projects of BILD
- April 2015 – present: Managing Director of Axel Springer Ideas Engineering
- September 2006 – March 2008: Head of Project Management at GK Software
- September 2005 – August 2006: Head of Project Management at Torex Retail (present „Micros Oracle“)
- January 2004 – August 2005: Senior Project Manager at Torex Retail
- November 2002 – December 2003: Consultant, Freelancer
- Economics at Freie Universität Berlin, Diploma