BayWa is a globally active group with the core segments of Agriculture, Energy and Building Materials, as well as the development segment Innovation & Digitalisation. As a global player, it develops leading projects and solutions for the basic human needs of food, energy and building. The headquarters of the parent company, which was founded in 1923, are in Munich. The company originated in the area of agricultural cooperative trading, with the mission to provide rural regions with everything they require for agriculture. The cooperative spirit and regional connectedness are still immensely important for the company. Traditionally, the core markets are in southern Germany and Austria, but BayWa's international expansion has increased significantly in recent years, as part of our growth strategy.
- January 2019 – present: CIO of BayWa, Germany
- June 2018 – present: Managing Director of RI Solutions
- January 2017 – June 2018: Head of Application Delivery of RI Solution
- October 1998 – December 2016: Various assignments at BSH Hausgeräte
- 1985 - 1992: Physics at LMU München, Dipl. phys.
- CIO of the year 2019 - enterprises - 2nd place