Chief Digital Officer (CDO) at Hellmann, Germany
Stefan Borggreve on Linked In
Since its foundation in 1871, Hellmann has developed into one of the largest international logistics providers. With our high-performance products Airfreight, Seafreight, Road & Rail, and Contract Logistics, we always offer the right solution for the complex logistics requirements of our customers and rely on future-oriented digital services for maximum transparency and more efficient supply chains.
Today, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is represented by a Worldwide Network of 489 offices in 173 countries with more than 19,500 people. In 2020, the Hellmann Group with 263 offices in 56 countries achieved a turnover of around EUR 2.5 billion with 10,601 employees.
Hellmann remains a family business 150 years after its foundation. We are proud of that and that is why we are committed to what family means: integrity, understanding, trust, and cooperation. This is the basis of our corporate DNA. Our common goal is to ensure the long-term development of Hellmann so that the company can continue to offer many opportunities for future generations. In short: Hellmann means F.A.M.I.L.Y.
- July 2019 –today: Chief Digital Officer (CDO) of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- September 2017-June 2019: Chief Operating Officer Air & Sea Germany of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- July 2016-August 2017: Restructuring Manager, Miami/US at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- November 2013-June 2016: Global Head of Applications/Deputy Global Head of IT at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- April 2011–October 2013: VP of IT Solutions, Miami/US at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- March 2009-March 2011: Technical Lead Helios Program at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- October 2007-February 2009: Solution Manager Business Intelligence at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- April 2006-September 2007: Business Analyst Business Intelligence at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics