Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
Since its foundation in 1871, Hellmann has developed into one of the largest international logistics providers. With our high-performance products Airfreight, Seafreight, Road & Rail, and Contract Logistics, we always offer the right solution for the complex logistics requirements of our customers and rely on future-oriented digital services for maximum transparency and more efficient supply chains.
Today, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is represented by a Worldwide Network of 489 offices in 173 countries with more than 19,500 people. In 2020, the Hellmann Group with 263 offices in 56 countries achieved a turnover of around EUR 2.5 billion with 10,601 employees.
Hellmann remains a family business 150 years after its foundation. We are proud of that and that is why we are committed to what family means: integrity, understanding, trust, and cooperation. This is the basis of our corporate DNA. Our common goal is to ensure the long-term development of Hellmann so that the company can continue to offer many opportunities for future generations. In short: Hellmann means F.A.M.I.L.Y.
- July 2019 –today: Chief Digital Officer (CDO) of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- September 2017-June 2019: Chief Operating Officer Air & Sea Germany of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- July 2016-August 2017: Restructuring Manager, Miami/US at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- November 2013-June 2016: Global Head of Applications/Deputy Global Head of IT at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- April 2011–October 2013: VP of IT Solutions, Miami/US at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- March 2009-March 2011: Technical Lead Helios Program at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- October 2007-February 2009: Solution Manager Business Intelligence at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- April 2006-September 2007: Business Analyst Business Intelligence at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
22. Juni 2020: Logistics Summit “Stefan Borggreve"
- 15. Dezember 2020: Bauwerk / List-Gruppe – „Wie schnell muss eine Spedition sein?“
- 22. Juni 2021: Funkschau – „Digital Pioniere“