Checkmarx is constantly pushing the boundaries of Application Security Testing to make security seamless and simple for the world’s developers while giving CISOs the confidence and control they need. As the AppSec testing leader, we provide the industry’s most comprehensive solutions, giving development and security teams unparalleled accuracy, coverage, visibility, and guidance to reduce risk across all components of modern software – including proprietary code, open source, APIs, and infrastructure as code. Over 1,600 customers, including half of the Fortune 50, trust our security technology, expert research, and global services to securely optimize development at speed and scale. For more information, visit our website, check out our blog, or follow us on LinkedIn.
- Founded in 2006 by CTO Maty Siman
- Headquartered in Israel
- American ownership: Hellman & Friedman, San Francisco
- Strong presence in DACH region
- 800+ employees worldwide
- Case Study BayernLB (PDF)
- Whitepaper: "Manage Software Exposure at the Speed of DevOps" (PDF)
- CxSast Data Sheet: Static Application Security Testing (PDF)
- Checkmarx Named a Leader for the Fifth Straight Time in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
- IDC Offers Commentary on Checkmarx Supply Chain Security Solution
- Checkmarx Finds Malicious OpenSource PyPi Repository
- Checkmarx and JetBrains Make Great Apps, Secure Apps
- Checkmarx AST Platform Demo
- Checkmarx SAST and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
Dr Christopher Brennan - Regional Director for Germany, Switzerland & Austria at Checkmarx
Chris joined Checkmarx in 2019 where he leads a local team of cyber security experts who advise corporations and governments in the region, on their software exposure in their critical applications and the associated risks for these organisations including digitalisation, IOT and the many rising threats to cyber security that emerge.
Chris has over twenty years of experience in leading cyber security for IT-business within international markets. He has led teams in several countries across EMEA for companies such as IBM, Adobe, McAfee, Avid and Skybox. Chris is focused on business development and geographical expansion in the IT sector. Originally from Cork in the Republic of Ireland, Chris has lived in France, England, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and now Germany. Chris speaks French, German and English fluently. He completed a PhD at Cranfield University in England on IT and innovation.
Checkmarx is the software exposure platform for the enterprise and governments, for more information please visit Www.checkmarx.com.