Country IT Head (CIO)
Revenue57.9 bn US$
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines.
Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world.
Career Summary of Kaan Marangoz
- 2007 – Present: Country IT Head (CIO) Novartis, Sandoz, AlconNovartis Turkey
- March 2007 - September 2014: CIO of Novartis, Turkey
- January 2005 – February 2007: Corporate Applications Manager of Pfizer Turkey
- June 2000 – December 2004: ERP Systems Group Manager of Pfizer Turkey
- December 1998 – May 2000: Project Manager of Pfizer Turkey
- September 1995 – December 1998: IT Business Analyst of Pfizer Turkey
- January 1995 – July 1995: Programmer Compulsory Military Service of Turkish Navy HQ
- March 1992 – November 1994: Assistant Specialist of Yapi Kredi Bank, Technology Department
- September 1991 – February 1992: Management Trainee of Yapi Kredi Bank
- 1997: MSc, Engineering Management at Marmara University
- 1987 – 1991: BSc, Industrial Engineering at Bogazici University